(as of Jun 02,2021 16:39:57 UTC – Details)
With strict safety requirements in mind, the fryer comes with stainless steel lid covers and the fry baskets have extended 9.8” safety handles to prevent hot oil accidents; the anti-ironing handle to protect your hands from scalding; 4 anti-skid insulated feet to keep stability of the machine.
There is the option for use as a single basket fryer with the inclusion of dual power plugs. To avoid sudden power failure, it is recommended that the fryer should be plugged in a wall socket rather than a wiring plate type socket and the two plugs are not allowed to plug in the same socket plate.
For your protection, Hopekings’ deep fryers are supplied with a molded 3-prong grounding-type plug and should be used in combination with a properly connected grounding-type outlet. If for any reason, the unit over heats, a safety cut-out is automatically activated. Use of any other voltage or altering of the plug or cord may damage the unit may cause injury.
Tips: Learning the right techniques for cooking with hot oil, as well as using and maintaining the right equipment
Right Techniques for Cooking
(1) THE RIGHT OIL: Choose an unrefined oil with a high smoke point and a neutral flavor such as peanut, canola, extra light olive oil, soybean or sunflower. Safflower is another unrefined oil that can be used for cooking at high temperatures. Avoid unrefined oils commonly used for salad dressings, such as cold pressed or expeller pressed oils.
(2) USING AN OIL THERMOMETER: Use an oil thermometer, even on machines that have a built-in thermostat. Most recipes will specify the desired temperature, but if none is given, 360°F is a standard temp for frying most types of fish and seafood.
(3) MAINTAIN A CONSTANT TEMPERATURE: When foods have been cooked properly in a hot oil cooker, they’ll actually have very little oil on them. To that end, it’s important to maintain the oil’s temperature between 325°F and 400°F. At temperatures above 400°F, even filtered and refined oils will begin to smoke. Add food to your cooker a little at a time, as the temperature will dip when new items are added. Give the food and the oil room to work together without crowding. To prevent overcrowding and quickly recovered the temperature, fry in small batches, never filling more than approximately half of the surface area of the oil with frying food at any one time.
(4) DRAIN WELL: The traditional method for draining food that’s been cooked in hot oil is to absorb the excess with paper towels or brown paper bags. However, a more efficient method – and one that will result in lighter tasting food – is to use a cooling rack. Using a rack will allow the fried foods to drain on top and bottom, and will help them stay crispier, as they won’t be sitting in the drained oil. Blot the tops with a paper towel if any oil is pooling there. Before you begin frying, turn your oven on low to keep your cooked and drained foods warm while the next batch is cooking.
(1) Always unplug appliance, and let the oil cool down to room temperature before cleaning. Lift out basket(s). Tilt heating element up from back side of fryer. This will drain oil without causing a mess. Once drained, remove from fryer. The control panel should never be immersed in water or other liquids. Clean the outer surface of the heating element with a damp cloth containing mild soap solution or plain water. Carefully tilt oil container, using spout on the corner to pour oil into suitable container.
(2) The frying baskets should be hand washed before first use and should be seasoned in oil before going into the dishwasher for the first time. Oil container is dishwasher-safe. Dry parts thoroughly after cleaning. The stainless steel body is submersible and should be washed by hand with warm soapy water. Ensure that the oil container is completely dry after washing and before use.
(3) After cleaning, reassemble oil container, heating element and baskets onto deep fryer. The heating element must be seated properly or appliance will not operate properly.
WARNING: When cleaning, be careful, under-edge of the deep fryer is sharp.Tip: For ease in cleaning, wipe control panel with damp microfiber cloth. Microfiber cloths are available in most kitchenware stores.
2 x 1800 W
2 x 6 L
Basket Handle Length
250 mm/9.8 inch
Power Cord Length
1100 mm/43.3 inch
180 x 205 x 100 mm (7 x 7.87 x 3.94 inch)
326 x 266 x 149 mm (12.8 x 10.5 x 5.9 inch)
554 x 438 x 300 mm (21.8 x 17.2 x 11.8 inch)
✤ Electric Commercial Deep Fryer: The Countertop Models deep fryers are an excellent compromise between space saving and performance, electric powered design increases convenience and safety, large capacity tank unit and powerful design make food preparations more efficient, the long list ranges from french fries to chicken, fish, seafood, mozzarella, vegetables and many more others
✤ Additional Safety Features: ① Made of stainless steel and comes as tank unit, Temperature Range: 60℃ – 200℃ (140℉ – 392℉); ② Come with stainless steel lid cover for the tanks that prevent oil splashes; ③ Fryer basket with extended 9.8″ plastic handle on each side prevents scalding of your hands and ensure safety
✤ Top-rated Power and Accurate Thermostat: Max Power 1800W x 2, upgrad heating elements, guide plate/residue plate with s-shaped heating pipes and measureing temperature probe at bottom, which enlarge heating area, distributes even and quick heat. There are 2 oil tank (2 x 6L) sit side by side in the fryer, and the basket can hang up on bar, which makes it easy to load up the baskets with two different types of food
✤ Easy to Clean and Maintain: Turn off the thermostat and the power switch when you finish using the deep fryer, and cut off the power supply first before cleaning. Removable stainless steel tank and electrical head assist the cleaning, use a wet towel (without the corrosive detergent) to scrub the fryer surface and the power cord, please DON’T flush it with water, the water in it may destroy the electrical elements and cause safety issues
✤ Warning: The size and quality of this unit makes it perfect for small restaurants and homes, please be mindful of the wattage and where you will use to avoid sudden breaker tripping, it is recommended that the fryer should be plugged in a wall socket rather than a wiring plate type socket and the two plugs are not allowed to plug in the same socket plate